Done For You Social! (2022 Edition)
12 Months of Social Media Prompts and a Database of Editable Images!
Are you ready to save time and energy figuring out what to post on social media?
We gotchu, boo.
Author Grow has teamed up with one of the leading author social media managers, Rachel Rawlings, to help curate the BEST Author Social Media Content Planner this side of the galaxy!
With our content calendar, you’ll be able to plan out months worth of social media in no time, leaving you with more time to spend on what you love most: writing books!
No more exhausting yourself thinking up what to post.
No more creativity-draining hours spent developing graphics.
No more stress or worry about if your content will perform.
Heck, we’ll even take away the agonizing time you’ve been spending trying to develop your brand!
Inside this package, you’ll receive…
- Our 2022 Content Calendar - so you can start planning now and even grab some ideas you can use for the rest of 2021! ($1825 Value!)
- A Getting Started Checklist to help you make the most of your social media. ($37 Value)
- A Social Media Growth Tracker so you can see in no uncertain terms how amazing this resource really is! ($27 Value)
- Some of our BEST Social Media Tips and Tricks that Rachel uses to bring her clients new fans on the daily! ($97 Value)
- A Weekly Social Media Checklist so you never miss a step and don’t have to worry that you forgot something! ($27 Value)
- Our Top 10 Canva Trainings! ($97 Value)
- A Crash Course on Branding AND a Drag and Drop Canva-Ready Mood Board! ($37 Value)
- 30 Ready-to-Post Memes on Writing and Reading ($300 Value)
- 30 Canva-Ready Meme Templates ($300 Value)
- 15 Canva-Ready Pinterest Templates ($150 Value)
- 15 Canva-Ready Promo Templates ($150 Value)
- 60 Canva-Ready FlatLay Images ($600 Value)
- Over 95 Themed Canva-Ready Templates ($950 Value)
- And a BONUS starter library of 150 Canva-Ready Templates in some of the most popular genres! ($1500 Value!)
- We’re even including a Hashtag Training and Database! ($97 Value)
- EXTRA BONUS: Reader Groups Training and Templates, Coming by January 1st 2022! ($37 Value)
All together, this training is worth $6231! But you can get ready to GROW your brand using social media TODAY with this package for just $97!
This is an intermediate level course PACKED with value for authors who already have an understanding of social media basics. Your course access is good through January 1st, 2023 and the Canva templates are yours to keep forever if you choose to save them.
Some of our templates use images from Canva's Pro Account and some use the free images. You get ALL of the templates either way, but for the templates using Pro Account images, you will need to swap out the images. This takes only a few seconds, and our Canva Trainings included in this kit will show you how! OR: upgrade to Canva Pro to use those images within the templates as is! None of this will impact your ability to use the templates as intended. It'll just be 1% easier if you have Canva Pro! Remember: we are selling you the templates only - not the images - and it's your responsibility to only use images you have the rights to.
Your purchase is good for one license only! If you are an author with multiple pen names, you can use your license for your pen names. If you are a Personal Assistant, you will need to advise your authors to purchase this package for you to use on their behalf. You may not use the templates for multiple authors - only authors who carry the license for use.
Rebecca Hamilton is a New York Times bestselling author who moved her writing career to the slow lane to focus on her family and on helping other authors build their careers. Over the last four years, she has helped hundreds of authors move from part time hobby writing to full time career writing. Many of her "graduates" have moved on to make $5k-40k+ a month writing books, and 20% Amazon's bestselling authors are Rebecca's past or current clients. Her 2018 one-on-one coaching clients have experienced 100% success rates with her 14 Step Method, though she also offers smaller courses for authors who just want to dip their toes into the publishing pool first, before diving in.
StartCanva Palette Generator (1:57)
StartCanva Color Wheel Tutorial (2:16)
StartCanva Branding Kit Demo (8:09)
StartOrganizing Canva Templates (3:26)
StartHow to Access, Use, and Save Your Templates (2:52)
StartEditing Canva Templates DEMO (8:25)
StartCanva Direct to Pinterest (4:13)
StartCanva Background Remover (2:58)
StartCanva Content Planner (6:14)
StartCanva Mood Board Tutorial (14:39)